Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Industry Game Development
We’re looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our Development team. The candidate we are looking for should be a self-motivated, energetic team player able to efficiently develop new game or software systems and bring them to a high level of polish. At Streamline, you will enjoy an opportunity to shape the technologies and features of our games and software while working with other talented Developers, Designers, and Artists in a fun and dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering excellence
- Provide timely and accurate technical support and solutions for software/game developers working with Unity.
- Experience developing & launching games, apps or simulations with Unity.
- Designing and implementing new features and enhancing the features related to the product.
- Writing clear, functional, documented and maintainable code according to the product design documentation, adhering to set programming standards and coding conventions.
- Document and peer review technical designs and code with fellow developers.
- Keep the Leads and Project Managers/Producers up to date regarding status of tasks at all times.
- Work with designers, Project Managers/Producers and quality analysts alongside the team lead to develop best-in-class applications and games.
- Schedule own time wisely, notify Project Managers/Producers and Leads when encountering roadblocks and challenges.
- Team and personal development
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between your team members and other departments within Streamline
- Support the development of cutting-edge technologies for use in our products and improvement of workflow practices.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to continually improve processes and ensure team success.
- Be open and work with constructive criticism, direction, and changes.
- Consistently refine one’s own programming abilities and learn new software packages as well as in-house tools.
- Participate in code reviews and help mentor junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable degree / experience
- 2+ years of professional video game programming or software development experience
- High proficiency in C / C# / C++
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of software/game optimization and performance profiling skills
- Experience developing with UNITY, other engines are a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English)
- Experience using version control software (Git, SVN, Perforce)
- A veritable passion for playing and making games
- Solid understanding of software/game programming patterns
- Ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases
- Experience with console development
- Experience with crafting interactive management tools for AEC industries.
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Familiar with multiplayer game development
- Familiar with TCR/TRC
- Familiarity or experience with agile software development practices (i.e. SCRUM)
- One or more shipped game titles and/or apps
- Built Augmented Reality applications on either iOS, Android, or HoloLens