Career Level Others
Experience 3 Years
Industry Game Development
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Partner with the project director and leads to execute on the design and gameplay vision, while maintaining technical consistency
- Mentor, lead, and guide a team of game programmers.
- Perform code reviews with the development team to ensure code quality
- Collaborate with engineers to find robust, creative methods of implementing game features
- Collaborate with designers to encourage tight cooperation between design and code
- Understand, implement, and maintain systems and tools to support gameplay.
- Expect to work on Game Animation, NPC AI, Combat System, Camera, Game UI, Multiplayer, Database, SFX/VFX system, Core tech, etc.
- Write clear, maintainable and scalable code as needed
- Support tools development for specific project requirements as needed
- Collaborate in making plans, estimate tasks and driving them to timely completion
- Exhibit pragmatic iterative development to shape the course of existing technology, keeping long- term goals in mind
- B.Sc. degree in Game Development, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional programming experience
- Shipped at least one game title in a Lead or Senior programming role
- Knowledge of Unity game engine is required
- Expertise in C# developing significant gameplay features and systems
- Experience in Multiplayer and Mobile Games (Android & iOS) development.
- Good generalist knowledge in many aspects of gameplay with solid code architecture skills
- Good understanding of game design and animation, including what makes a game fun and interesting to play
- Proficient in linear algebra and general math used in games
- Excellent spoken and written communication
- Able and motivated to work across disciplines with diverse team members who hold differing perspectives and varying technical backgrounds
- Commitment to code quality, documentation, and sound testing procedures
- Shipped at least one AAA title, or any Online Multiplayer Games.
- Experience in Console Development
- Experience in other Game Engine, such as UE