Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Industry Game Development
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Help develop and plan an efficient asset pipeline for improved productivity.
- Development of the games using Unity, React, Unreal Engine .
- Iteratively build games from turning concept art and mock-ups into a working prototype, right up to the production-ready product.
- Establishing strategy and designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Debug and test system games across different platforms and feed the results back into the design and development process.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics to ensure products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Build and maintain libraries and frameworks to be used by the development team.
- Learn and adapt industry best-practices, latest technologies, different frame-works and game engines to improve the quality of release products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field.
- Required skills: Unity, Unreal Engine, Cocos2d or Construct, C+, NodeJS,
- Experience with web and mobile game development.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good Mandarin and English communicator, both spoken and written due to business requirements.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to various new technologies