Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Industry Game Development
Streamline Media Group is looking for a Games Compliance Specialist to be part of production and to ensure all guidelines are met in accordance to 1st party compliance violations (Sony). You are responsible for testing Streamline’s games and other software for 1st party compliance violations on Sony Platform titles – PSVR, PS4, PS5. You must be familiar with compliance and quality assurance best practices for PS4, PS5, PSVR platforms and possess SDK Knowledge over those platforms. You will report to the QA Manager and work closely with game developers to ensure that the all the titles are Compliance tested and pass the Sony GFQA Certification for global release
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, record, document and track 1st Party guideline checks on Titles for PS4 TRCs and PS5 TRCs.
- Verify the new features conform to quality standards/compliance requirements and meet the expectations outlined in their corresponding documentation.
- Proactively discover and report software/hardware bugs/non-compliance on assigned projects.
- Log Certification and compliance bugs in Test database as per QA standards.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan compliance testing cycle with QA manager.
- Guide and train game QA testers on compliance testing on Sony Platforms
- Knowledge of 1st party compliance guidelines. (Sony)
- Hands on experience with Product submission process on Sony PS4 or PS5.
- Minimum 1 years of Game QA plus 1 year of Compliance testing experience.
- Knowledge of Test database like – JIRA or Test Rail etc.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies – Sanity, Smoke, regression, load testing etc.
- Detailed knowledge of Bug life cycle.
- Understanding of PC and Console hardware and accessories.
- Knowledge of Test tools like – PS4 Neighbourhood, PS4 Publishing Tools, GPU and Memory profiling tools etc
- Shipped at least 1 game on console as Compliance Specialist or Certification Tester.
- Hands-on experience in creating detailed test plans and test cases from use cases and/or the requirements documents.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Knowledge of SVN or other version control software.
- Knowledge of game engine operations- Unreal, Unity etc.
- Experience testing a mobile app across multiple platforms/devices.