Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Industry Game Development
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of frontend developer. Frontend developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages and mobile apps for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Frontend developers are required to work in teams alongside backend developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Frontend Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages and iOS/Android apps.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages and iOS/Android apps for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Frontend Developer Requirements:
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Proficiency in generating iOS/Android app build and submission to AppStore and PlayStore.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Ruby on Rails Developer
We are looking to hire a talented ruby on rails developer to manage the interchange of data between our users and the server. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the server-side logic for the central database, testing performance, troubleshooting, and integrating front-end elements into the application.
To ensure success as a ruby on rails developer, you should have extensive experience working with ruby and back-end integration techniques. Ultimately, a top-level ruby on rails developer can create clean, functional code that perfectly suits the needs of the company.
Ruby on Rails Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
Ruby on Rails Developer Requirements:
- Experience working with ruby on rails as well as libraries like GraphQL and RSpec.
- Ability to write clean ruby code.
- Proficiency with code versioning tools including Git and Github.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Familiarity with MVC, Mocking, RESTful, and ORM.
- Familiarity with testing tools.