Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Industry Game Development
Streamline Media Group is a global company with teams in North America, Europe, and Asia. We are looking at self-motivated and energetic team players to join our growing development team. While Streamline is primarily known for working on games, we actually also produce our own in-house tools such as Streamframe and provide development for non-game partners.
We are looking for a mid-to-senior level frontend developer to join our platform team. This is a fast-paced role on a nimble, and innovative team that focuses on results over perfection.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the Product Owner to provide technical design, estimation, and implementation for user stories.
- Deliver user stories on time with high quality, serving in a leadership role where needed or in a supporting capacity.
- Provides technical design leadership on user stories, engaging the Data and Architecture groups as needed.
- Extensive experience implementing modern client-side applications using Angular, React, or Vue.
- Deep understanding of the underlying technology, libraries, and design patterns used with Observables in Angular and React.
- Familiarity with state management libraries like NgRx, Redux, or Akita.
- Extensive experience with strictly/strongly typed languages (TypeScript, etc).
- Strong understanding of modern responsive CSS design techniques and frameworks like TailwindUI and Material UI.
- Extensive experience with Git and version control.
- Experience with design systems like Atomic Design and tools like Storybook that apply these design systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.