- 1-3 years of professional experience in gaming or related fields.
- A portfolio that demonstrates outstanding fundamental skills; form and function, perspective, composition, etc.
- Good at creating functional designs.
- Strong Photoshop/illustration skills.
- Passionate in game development.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of visual styles.
- Proficient in 3D software is a plus.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Communicate closely with members of the Art Team and the project manager.
- Collaborate with other artists to deliver high quality artworks.
- Create a wide range of high quality concepts designs, such as character, environment, and props that matches the project’s direction.
- Good communication skills
- Posses good skills in 3DCG
- Good knowledge in 3DCG tools
- Good art sense
- Time management
About BANDAI NAMCO Studios Malaysia
BANDAI NAMCO Studios Malaysia was established in 2016 and is part of the BANDAI NAMCO Group founded in 2005. Our highly experienced team specialises in producing and developing games that will deliver true experience. It has become the hub for visual art production in the region as we build a global art production organization. We provide “Dreams, Fun, Inspiration” to our players all over the world by creating happiness within the player.