Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Animator to join our well-established Malaysian studio, to work on prestigious BAFTA-nominated and winning franchises as well as exciting new titles. This is an opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best, as well as some of its future stars. At EA Codemasters we are known for creating some of the most cutting-edge and visceral game experiences and central to this success is our art team. This is your chance to join an illustrious peer group of like-minded professionals.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries.
- Annual performance bonuses.
- Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sensible, family friendly working hours.
- Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
- Access to the latest video games.
- Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
- Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
- A passion for Animation.
- Self motivated team player, able to work on your own initiative.
- Experience in a variety of animation styles and cutting-edge pipelines.
- Strong understanding of human anatomy
- Good team player and proactive problem solver
- You have worked on a minimum of 1 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC.
- Alternatively, your portfolio features artwork of exceptional quality.
- Your portfolio demonstrates the ability to animate Human characters.
- You have experience working with MOCAP data for body & Facial.
- You are an expert in 3d Studio Max and Motionbuilder.
Preferable Additional Skills
- Knowledge of Faceware Knowledge of MVN Animate Confidence to take part in performance capture A background in AAA licensed sports titles