Experience 2 Years
Industry Game Development
- Be wary of the game project for all 3D and technical specs, including import and export art assets, play scene arrangement, lighting setup, technical support, optimization… etc
- Work closely with the Art Director and team leads on multiple aspects of game art production such as 3D characters, VFX, as well as animation, and rigging.
- Work closely with Unity programmers and game designers to oversee the entire game to make sure it can run smoothly at a technical level on mobile devices.
- Balance quality with efficiency under the hardware constraints of mobile game development.
- Help create and maintain art and technical pipelines.
- Research and problem-solving.
- At least 2 years of experience in 3D game development.
- Good knowledge of game shader, texturing, animation, modeling, and all 3D technologies.
- Knowledge of particle systems and VFX creation for games.
- Experience working with the Unity game engine.
- Strong collaborative skills working with multiple disciplines in game development (design, engineering, production, QA).
- Experience leading a team is a plus.